April 5, 2013

What's Making Me Happy This Week

Inspired by one of my favorite podcasts (NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour) I thought I'd start sharing things I've enjoyed the past week.

  • Redesigning and refocusing this blog.
  • Obama and Kid President meeting - because, really there isn't any wrong that Kid President can do.
  • Mapping long road trips. Though to be honest, I do that most weeks. But this is for one that I know I will be taking. So it's extra special.
  • Getting to share with fundraisers about the programs I do at work. I love this kiddos I work with, so it was a lot of fun to share all about them
  • This book - The Winter Harvest Handbook - The writing is clear, concise  yet still extremely engaging. It's really been inspiring in a very simple manner to think about season extension.

What's making you happy this week?

No comments: