July 30, 2008

Hot time, summer in the city

So big news in the world of the remix studio: not only did I make a sale last week, I had a request to do some custom bags, from a guy who does sweet screen printing. Needless to say, I'm excited about this. Be nice to my new friends at Bare Tree.

Apparently, my Aunt Sandy reads this. Hi Aunt Sandy! I had no idea anyone read this, but it's exciting non the less. I apologize for the in-frequent updates.

I went to a wedding last weekend, and as much as I loved it and love my friends, it made me realize how much I want my wedding to be very "me." Of course, this requires a few things first, like, oh, a fiance. This etsy stuff has made me realize how much I want to have handmade, unique items.

Anyway, I'm going to work on more design elements. I was going to go watch Project Runway tonight, but my friend that I mooch tv off of never called to confirm that we were watching. So I'll be productive (maybe) instead.

No comments: