December 31, 2006

Yes, Ma, I'm alive!

Not much of an update. It actually has taken me about three days to make this post, as everytime I finally get a hold of a computer, it seems we are leaving to go somewhere.

Today we went to a party, and it was finally the first time going out that I enjoyed myself for the most part. The music wasn't so loud that you couldn't hold a conversation, and we had a good conversation because of that. It also wasn't too dressy like a lot of things end up being. So woot for that!

Later this week we are going up to Mole Park. While the country is only about as big as Oregon, the drive will take us 12 or so hours (including stopping times.) And Mole isn't even all the way to the north of the country. There are a lot of elephants and other wildlife there, but it will be a very long trip. But I'm sure it will be worth it.

I meant to post pictures, but I loaded them on a different computer, and it is late, and I just don't feel like putting forth the effort.

Happy New Years from Ghana!

No comments: