September 22, 2009

Clearly I don't have enough to do

Really, once editing these few wedding photos are done being edited, I'll have a lot more free time. Sure, I could focus that time on cleaning, taking care of the lawn before winter, or sewing projects.

But why would I do that, when I could write a novel in a month?

As a kid, mostly from the ages of 11-15 or so, I wrote a lot. It mostly was because, sort of like now, I didn't have much of a social life, plus the normal middle school age angst, led to me writing a lot. I haven't written in some while, and, well, now seems like a slightly more ideal time in my life to do so.

I haven't made my final decision if I will participate in Nanowrimo yet, but I am heavily considered it.

Has anyone else ever done it? Did you finish?

No comments: